Perna Perna St Lucia
Perna Perna St Lucia
Situated close to the St Lucia estuary, the resort offers comfortable accommodation in a tranquil environment. Game viewing, boat trips and deep sea fishing can all be booked through the resort’s reception.
2br/6 max (2 Priv/6 Max)
2br/8 max (2 Priv/8 Max)
About the resort:
The resort is situated in the main street of St Lucia Estuary.
Late arrivals : Keys will be left with security if the resort is notified in advance.
Office hours: Weekdays - 08h00 - 16h00, Weekends - 08h00 - 11h00
Resort facilities in the area include game viewing, boat trips and deep sea fishing. These are available through reception office.
Security on duty after office hours, extra parking for hire, board games available and fish cleaning sea.
Please note that a R35 service levy will be charged.
Braai area, microwave, stove, fridge, chest freezer and 2 bathrooms.
Spar supermarket, open-air fruit & veg. market, butcheries, restaurants, tea gardens/coffee shops, deli’s, ATM's, banks, bureau de change, internet cafes, curio/gift shops, beachwear shops, library, pharmacy and doctors rooms.
TUSK/Umfolozi Casino – 90 km (Empangeni)
Hluhluwe/Umfolozi Game Reserve – Various gates (+- 90 km)
Africa Adventures (15km), art gallery, beauty salons, bicycle rent, Big 5 game safaris, bird watching, bird park (15 km), bowling, Cane-Rat Crafts (15 km), crocodile centre (2 km), cultural tours (5 km), deep sea fishing, golf (15km), hiking trails & guided walks, hippo & croc boat lake cruises, horse riding (3 km), kayaking, night drives, snorkeling (Cape Vidal 34 km), super tube rides, tennis (15 km), turtle tours (Nov to March), whale watching @ sea (June to Nov).
- Resorts are required to check proof of Identity upon check in.
- Key/breakage deposit will be credited to guest's bank account within 30 days of departure.
- The resort is not wheelchair friendly.
- The resort has recently installed automated gates. For extra parking, a fee will be charged, as well as a deposit for the gate remote.
- The resort will under no circumstances allow guests to occupy units before the check in time at 14h00 or before they have checked in at reception, signed the register and paid the breakage deposit.
- The resort is situated in an area where there are numerous wild animals (hippo, crocodiles etc). Caution is advised.
- Guests must please provide the resort with their RCI confirmation letter and if the guest surname is different from the one on the letter, a RCI Guest Certificate must be provided. All occupants of the unit are required to provide ID and Signatures for occupancy.
- The area of St Lucia is under water restrictions until further notice due to a draught in the area. Please contact the resort for further information and instructions. Please take bottled water along for drinking and cooking.
**Please note that the Managing Agent of has implemented a compulsary non refundable fee for all midweek bookings. The fee varies from between R100 to R150 depending on the unit size. Fee is payable directly to the resort upon check-in. **
** Sleeper couches are only suitable for small children under the age of 12 **
- FEES ARE PAYABLE FOR EXTRA PARKING
- PRE-PAID VOUCHERS FOR SALE FOR THE AIRCONDITIONER IN MAIN BEDROOM
From Durban International Airport:
Take the N2 North highway and continue for approximately 40km towards Richards Bay. Turn right towards Mtubatuba on the R618 (a service station will be on the left, next to the highway). At the T-junction turn left and then turn right at the second road to St Lucia (approximately 28km).
Take the N12 to Witbank and turn off at Ogies. Pass Bethal, Ermelo, Piet Retief and Pongola. Continue South along the N2 highway past Mkuzu and Hluhluwe. Turn left on the R618 to Mtubatuba and St Lucia. In Mtubatuba, turn left to St Lucia and continue approximately 28km.
In St Lucia, cross over the bridge and turn right into McKenzie Street at the small traffic circle. Proceed past the Spar on left hand side and Craft Market on the right hand side, pass Dolphin Avenue. The resort is on the left hand side opposite Manzini Chalets.
Check In: 14;00
Check Out: 10:00
- Africa Adventure
- Hluhluwe - Umfolozi Game Reserve
- Lake St Lucia
- whale watching
- Aircon. /fan (Fan)
- Braai facility (Barbeque) (Communal & unit)
- Catering (Self)
- Cleaning Services
- M-net/2nd chan ( )
- Parking (Lock up garage)
- Satelite TV (Bouquet)
- Towels (Only bath towels)
- Tumble Dryer (Laundromat)
- Washing machine (Laundromat)
- Key, Breakage (R200)
- Swimming pool
- Telephone (Public)
- Beach (2km)
- Fishing (1km)
- Game Farm (60km)
- Golf (10km -9 hole)
- Medical Fac. (Nearby)
- Nearest Supermarket (Nearby)
- Nearest Town (St Lucia)
- Restaurants (Nearby)
- Sail/Boating (1km)
- Tennis Court (10km)