Suntide Hotel Margate
Suntide Hotel Margate
Studio/2 max (0 Priv/2 Max)
Studio/4 max (0 Priv/4 Max)
1br/4 max (1 Priv/4 Max)
2br/6 max (2 Priv/6 Max)
3br/6 max (3 Priv/6 Max)
About the resort:
The resort is situated right on the beach and offers self-catering, serviced units. The resort consists of a games room, lounge area, two swimming pools, communal braai areas and children's playground. There are a host of safe swimming beaches, restaurants (nearby), sightseeing and recreational facilities to enjoy.
All units have fridge/freezer, microwave, kettle, toaster, pots and pans, crockery, cutlery, cookware, etc. ALL the units in the Hotel have two-plate stoves - no oven. The only units which do have ovens in the Hotel is Y07 & Y08
This resort is situated in close proximity to Margate. Other nearby attractions include Riverbend Crocodile Farm, Oribi Gorge, whale watching (seasonal) and the Wild Coast Sun Casino.
- Resorts are required to check proof of Identity upon check in.
- Please note that the resort only allows maximum party as per the unit size.
- There are no lifts at the resort and the stairs may be a problem for the disabled.
- The resort has limited parking - only 30 secure parking bays.
- Undercover parking is limited.
- Towels are not changed on a daily basis and the resort do not supply beach towels. Our bath towels may NOT be used as beach towels. Extra bath towels can be obtained at a cost of R25,00 per set.
**** Weeks 48 and 49 (26/11 - 10/12) are refered to as student weeks and to ensure that all members are given an equal opportunity to enjoy their time away the following has been implemented over student weeks:
- Breakage deposits of R1000-00.
- All units require guest over 18 to sign indemnity forms.
***** (updated 14 April 2011)
** Please note: Sleeper couches are only suitable for small children under the age of 12 **
NB - Exterior maintenance is being done at the Cabanas from 12.03.2012 until the 01.05.2012 which may result in some high noise levels during this period (updated 19.03.2012)
From Durban International Airport:
Take the N2 South highway and take the "Margate 33" off ramp, 15km after the Oribi Toll Plaza. At the off ramp turn left into Seaslopes Road and turn right at the T-junction into Marine Drive. After Margate Furnisher on the left hand side, turn left into St. Andrews Drive and turn right into Duke Road, where the resort is at the end of the road.
Alternatively, take the N2 South highway and take the Hibberdene off ramp R102. Continue past Port Shepstone, Uvongo and Manaba Beach until you see Margate Furnishers on the left hand side. Turn left into St Andrews Drive and then right into Duke Road and the resort is easily visible from here.
Check In: 15:00
Check Out: 09:00
- Oribi Gorge
- Riverbend Crocodile Farm
- Wild Coast Sun Casino
- whale watching (seasonal)
- Aircon. /fan (Fans)
- Braai facility (Barbeque) (Public)
- Catering (Self catering)
- Cleaning Services (Except Sundays)
- M-net/2nd chan
- Microwave ( )
- Parking (Limited parking)
- Shower (Some units)
- Towels (Bath)
- Swimming pool
- Telephone (Public)
- Casino (30km - Wild Coast)
- Fishing (Nearby)
- Golf (3km)
- Horse riding (15km)
- Medical Fac. (3km)
- Nearest Supermarket (1km)
- Nearest Town (Margate)
- Squash (3km)
- Water skiing (5km)