TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP
HOW TO REGISTER
- By filling out your details below and clicking the “Send” button, yu agree to the Terms and Conditions of Paradigm.
- You will receive a response email with your unique Paradigm membership number, a Paradigm representative name and support contact number.
- Couples can register separately, or together under one account.
HOW TO EARN
- You refer people to us, and for every Easy Holidays e’Point that they purchase, we will credit you with one Paradigm Point.
- People that you refer must be employed, earning an average or higher than average income, and in a long term relationship or married. These are the members who will gain the most benefit from the Easy Holidays product.
- Your referrals are requested to call your Paradigm ambassador on 031 332 3921 to arrange an appointment to learn more about Easy Holidays.
- Provided they qualify to join Easy Holidays, your referrals will be requested to attend a no obligation, product presentation. All the details of the presentation will be arranged and confirmed with them directly by Easy Holidays.
- More info regarding Easy Holidays is available on www.easy-holidays.co.za
- When your referral purchases the Easy Holidays product, and once they have paid 20% of their purchase price, your Paradigm account will be credited with Paradigm Points
- The more people that you refer, the more chance there is of your referrals purchasing, and the more Paradigm Points you will accumulate!
- An updated Paradigm statement will be mailed to you upon request.
HOW TO SPEND
- Paradigm Points will accumulate for a maximum of 3 years, and may be redeemed at any time.
- To claim rewards, a claim request should be sent through to email@example.com, stating your Paradigm number, how many points you wish to redeem, and the details of the reward/s that you wish to claim.
- The company will complete a Paradigm Points balance confirmation audit within 7 days of receipt of your rewards claim.
- Your reward will be made available to you within 7 days after the Company completes a balance confirmation.
- The Company reserves the right to substitute rewards with a suitable alternative or with a predetermined cash value should the reward not be readily available or if the price of the reward no longer sits within the predetermined rewards pricing scale as calculated in February 2016.
- The Company which owns and manages the Paradigm Program is Leisure Ex (Pty) Ltd (The Company).
- Membership numbers are limited, and may be capped at the Company’s discretion.
- You need to be 18 years or older to take part in the Paradigm Program.
- An account will become invalid and will be terminated if there is no activity over a 6 month period.
- Rewards are only redeemable in the Republic of South Africa in South African Currency.